Wednesday 18 February 2015

My everyday make-up routine


Hey everyone! As you might have guessed from the title, today I thought I would share my everyday make-up routine with you, I hope you enjoy reading!




So it's 7:30am and after forcing my self to get out of bed then getting dressed whilst half asleep and brushing the knottiest, curliest hair in the world, it's finally time to do my make-up. Firstly before I put on any make-up I like to use my Simple face wash (click here, to read a bit more about it). Then I like to put 3 small blobs of my Rimmel Wake me up foundation onto the back of my hand. I just dab my brush into one of the foundation blobs (thats such a weird word...haha) and repeatedly do this until the foundation is evenly spread around my face. 

I then put my Rimmel Wake me up concealer on, I know most people like to do this before their foundation however I once read that if you put your concealer on after your foundation then see what its not covering then you won't be wasting any concealer! Basically I just cover any spots or sometimes under my eyes, if they're looking slightly dark.

I don't really do my eye brows simply because I can't and if I do they usually end up looking like massive slugs that have been plonked on my face! I usually just apply a few coats of mascara then I like to powder my face although sometimes I powder my face then apply the mascara  but it really depends on what I pick up first.

I don't really do anything with my lips usually I just put on my lip balm however I do want to buy some lip stick but I really don't know what brand to buy (partly because I've never owned any lipstick...) I'm also looking out for mascara too, so if you have any suggestions on what I should buy then you're more than welcome to leave a comment!


Concealer and powder review ( Click Here )
~
Foundation Review (Click here)



Thanks for reading!
From Megan! x


Twitter|FacebookBloglovin'  | Email ~ megaaanii.email@gmail.com


♥ ♥ 



10 comments :

  1. Great post, I love the stay matte powder :)

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such simplistic makeup, which I like! :) I also love the stay matte powder, it's a good one. And I laughed when I read about your eyebrows looking like slugs, I know how that feels, I still do not know how to do my eyebrows, without looking weird. :$

    Great post!

    xx Courtney

    daiisoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! And that 'slug eyebrows' was either going to offend people or make them laugh, glad you found it funny though!

      From Megan :)

      Delete
  3. Love the look of your makeup brushes! If you're looking for. A lipstick, I'd recommend the rimmel Kate moss range

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll defiantly look out for the lipstick :)
      From Megan x

      Delete
  4. Love this post and all the products you use! The Revlon just bitten kissable balm stains are so good and you can build up the coverage! :)

    Love your blog in general!
    Cez xx

    florezz098.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! I really like your blog too especially your recent post about your trip to Paris that looked like so much fun!

      From Megan x

      Delete
  5. I really want to try this wake me up foundation, I've heard nothing but good things! Think its definitely going to be my next payday purchase :)
    www.wanderfreeblog.wordpress.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should, please don't forget to! I still have the same bottle from the start on January so it lasts for ages too!
      thanks for commenting!
      From Megan x

      Delete