Tuesday 13 January 2015

Rimmel London review #1


In my last post I said I brought some new Rimmel products and I said that I would do some reviews on them. Today I'm going to review Rimmel Londons Wake Me Up concealer and the Stay Matte powder.




As well as concealing spots and blemishes this concealer also claims to visibly reawaken and illuminate under eyes and it also says that it has an anti-fatigue effects + it gives a radiant glow. I couldn't agree more! Lately I have had dark circles under my eyes making me look like I haven't slept at all but whenever I use this concealer my eyes look soooo awake and refreshed! When I got home I realised that that in the actual product there are really small sparkles and they are also on the lid. I don't know if they're for decoration or they actually do anything as it doesn't say on the bottle. Unfortunately the shop that I bought it in only had one column of this so I thought that they were all the same colours and it didn't matter which one I chose. Well...they wasn't luckily I chose the right one and it seems to be ok (phew!). I got it in the shade soft beige. Unlike the Wake Me Up foundation it doesn't smell nice in fact it doesn't really have a smell at all which to be honest I'm not really too bothered.

I also mentioned that I got Rimmel London's Stay Matte powder which I think is a really good product because it doesn't make you look like you just dunked your whole face in a bucket of powder. The product also has a pattern imprinted on it which I think it gives it a really nice look and it makes it makes it a bit more different from other powders (well i've never seen it done before). On the back of the container it says that the product gives you a natural shine which lasts up to 5 hours however it doesn't really last when I'm walking to school face first into the wind. I got this in the shade peach glow. I know most people don't say this in reviews but the lid is super easy to open, so this made me like the product even more (strange I know).





Thanks for reading, my review on the Wake Me Up liquid foundation is going to be put up next Sunday! 
From Megan x




Bloglovin' ~ megaaanii | Email ~ megaaanii.email@gmail.com


♥ ♥ 




5 comments :

  1. I've never tried Rimmel's concealer but after reading this I think I might have to! I use the stay matte powder all of the time, I love it! Great review(s)

    megan xxx
    megxnscott.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks glad you enjoyed reading it! Thanks for commenting too!

      from Megan (we have the same name yay!) x

      Delete
  2. That Rimmel concealer seems amazing! I'm going to check it out (very nice review btw)

    would you like to follow each other? xx

    theglowlab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it, thanks! :)
      And yeah sure, my bloglovin' is https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12969917 however if you mean following me on here, I am going to get a follower button on here soon :)

      Thanks for commenting x

      From Megan

      Delete
    2. I followed you on bloglovin' :)

      Delete