Saturday 9 January 2016

Bath and shower time favourites


Like most people I often find myself spending way too much time in trying to pick the perfect scent for my bath or shower. Throughout last year I was constantly building up my collection of bath and shower treats to find the perfect scent for every bath to shower time. At the end of last year my collection finally got to the point where I was completely happy with it (Plus I got a bit more for Christmas so I might just do a separate post for them). Before I used them all, I thought I'd take some photos so I could show and tell you about some of my most recent favourite bath/shower time products.


So white - I got this one last year just before Christmas shopping, when I went to buy presents for my family and had some money left over. I had heard loads about this bath bomb in the past but not really thought anything of it however this time I really liked the smell and bought it straight away. Both me and my Mum love the smell but my Sister couldn't really work out the smell, it's got a really strong fresh apple smell to it although the smell isn't too overpowering. I wish I bought more because when I got home I actually found out they only sell this one at Christmas time (noooooooo). 

Candy mountain - Since the first time I ever stepped into Lush, I had always wanted to try this one but never got round to it because I wanted to try the more exciting ones. However when I went into Lush I just couldn't resist and ended up putting it in my basket. For those of you who don't know it smells exactly like bubble gum or Lush's Snow Fairy shower gel, which I also have! So far, when ever I've bought a bubble bar, my experience has been pretty good and has always ended up making my bathroom smell amazing for a few more hours after my bath. 

Butterball - This always brings back such good memories of when I bought my first ever bath bomb from lush because as that was the scent it was. I also love this because it has a nice soothing, relaxing scent to it and it also leaves your skin silky soft. Plus it's perfect if you want to add a different smelling bubble bath to your bath. 

Zoella fizz bar - I got this one from some friends for my Birthday and it's sooooo good. Just like the Butterball it leaves your skin soft and has a relaxing smell to it, they also kind of smell the same too. I  also love how if you don't want to use it all there's enough to break it up into squares just like a chocolate bar. So sometimes when I want a little bath I just break off two squares and put my favourite bubble bath with it.

Snow fairy shower gel - Whenever I go into Lush around Christmas time I always smell this but never buy it because they never have the really small bottles and I don't ever want to buy the big bottles because I'll never finish one since I like to go from one scent to another quite often. If you like the bubble gum lip scrub scent then you'll love this because it's basically that but in a soap form. I think you can even use this as a hair wash too so I think I'm going to compare it any see how well it works compared to other shampoos. 


I just loved this packaging, it's so cute :) 
Just before Christmas I got sent this AMAZING gift set from Sparkle PR and Salon Services as an early Christmas present. Possibility is a brand that I've bought from and loved before although I could never find where to buy it again. I already have one of their lip balms in Creme Brûlée flavour and now I have the same one but instead as a body butter. They also come in Raspberry Pavlova and Lemon Cheese cake and all 3 smell as good as they taste in real life! I also love how they come with mini recipes on the side on how you can make the actual deserts that the body butters are named after. Although I'm pretty sure if I tried to make them they'd go horribly wrong! 



So there's a few of my favourite bath/shower products, that are definitely worth a re-buy as soon as they run out! Hope you enjoyed reading, what's your favourite products for bath/shower times?

WHERE TO BUY 

From Megan x





11 comments :

  1. candy mountain and the zoella fizz bar are both massive yes' from me!!

    http://www.taintedblues.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't agree more especially with the smell of Candy Mountain being so AMAZING - it just makes me love it even more! x

      Delete
  2. I have bought so many of the same Lush products as you! I love snow fairy so much, and So white and butterbean are the two I have stocked up on from the sale! Loved this post, I've never heard of possibility before so will definitely check them out too! x

    Jessica Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post and blog . I just follow you <3
    www.beautyisallaround6.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snow fairy! I have a bottle ready to be used but I don't want it to run out! Great post xx

    Blog:: Hannah Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My bottle being treated like it's fairy dust! I hate to see it go down so I only use it a little bit because it's going to be a whole year till I get another one :( ! x

      Delete
  5. I've never heard of possibility but they have such cute packaging! I'm going to go look into them more now ahh x

    Mollie Victoria Beauty | Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Handmade Soap Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though.

    ReplyDelete