Friday 1 January 2016

OOTD // Dungarees and knitted tops

Since I gave my wardrobe a good ol' sort out, I realised that I don't actually have that much choice in clothes, so the other day my Dad and I went into NewLook in search for some new wardrobe additions. We came out with this, a top and a pair of dungarees which I tried on in the shop and immediately loved - and that isn't a thing that happens often! 


Well top/jumper what ever you call it, is a style I don't usually like to wear mainly because of the long sleeves so at first when I saw it I kind of wasn't too keen on it, apart from the mix of blue and grey throughout, but slowly I've grown to like it. It is literally the warmest thing ever so it is perfect for the colder months, it is also quite baggy too so you could probably wear it with leggings too whilst having a cosy day in. 

The dungarees are also super comfy so you can wear them casually around the house and laze about in which is perfect for me because that's pretty much all I do! The leg part of the dungarees also have a little zip on the left side to make it easier to get into. The top section also has a little pocket which has been proved very helpful for putting memory cards in whilst swapping over cameras! And yes, both items of clothing are puppy proof as nothing has any little holes in from where a little puppy has been attempting to nibble away! One other thing I love about dungarees is that you can literally wear pretty much any old top underneath and it will look alright so it's quite a good item of clothing to have hanging about in your wardrobe.

The shoes are something that I failed to take a picture of purely because they are on the verge of falling apart! I didn't buy them with this outfit I actually bought them around this time last year so I need to invest in some new ones, very soon! They're just little black ballet pumps which are quite thin  so if I'm going out to walk the dog or go shopping then I put on my black Converse type of shoes which like everything else, they are from NewLook (£9.99).


Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed this post -  if you would like anymore information or to buy anything mentioned just click on the little subheading of each item of clothing.
From Megan x

* This isn't isn't the exact one as for some reason its not on the website.


6 comments :

  1. This outfit is so nice! Dungarees are the cutest thing! :)

    - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks :) and yeah, I love them sooooo much they're really comfy too!

      Delete
  2. Love, love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! Have you got any blogging tips for a blogger just starting? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and yep basically just be yourself and enjoy what you write! x

      Delete