Monday 28 September 2015

2 New bath bombs from Lush

Oooh colours!
Hey everyone! At the weekend, like many others, I found myself yet again buying more bath bombs from Lush. Over the past year this has become a habit of mine to just go into Lush whenever I see one and trust me it's not going to end soon! Especially when they keep bringing out amazing bath bombs like these! For what seems like for ever I have been wanting the shop near me to start stocking these so when I went in there it was a big surprise to me that they now had these.


The first thing that I picked up was the 'Intergalactic' bath bomb, which like the name suggests, transforms the water to a bright blue colour making it look like space. It also has A LOT of glitter mixed into it which I actually didn't mind because it left my skin with a slight shimmer whenever the light hit it.


I love how it fizzed around my bath giving off all the colours that were in the little strip of colour as well as the blue making my bath literally turn into the galaxy (OK... not literally but it felt like it!) Usually smell is something that I look for in most products however, I think the joy of Lush even having these in stock just overwhelmed me and I completely forgot to smell them before I bought them. Luckily this one smells alright, it smells quite strongly of the stuff you rub on your chest when you're ill which isn't my favourite, as it just reminds me of having a blocked nose and a horrible cold. But I can put up with it because once it was in the bath I think the smell actually changed into a less minty smell and more calming and relaxing.

Here's a quick picture I took before getting in, it looks so magical!
I also picked up 'The Experimenter' which I actually saw online before seeing the last one so I've been wanting this for a bit longer which makes it just that tiny bit more exciting to find! I love the design of this, it has just a slightly different shape than most other bath bombs as it is a hexagonal shape. It's also quite interesting as it has quite a few different colours (five to be exact) on it, so I can't wait to use it!


I haven't used it yet as I'm waiting for the colder months because I have read a few comments saying that it reminded people of winter because it reminded them of Christmas spices so I'm just waiting until when I have a really cosy day at home and can just use the bath bomb with Christmas music on repeat! I also read on Lush's website that it has popping candy inside so it's going to be really exciting when it goes into the water! 


There was also a flamingo bath bomb on a stick as well which I also found quite cute so that might be my next excuse to go into Lush! Hope you've enjoyed reading.

From Megan x





Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin'  | Email ~ megaaanii.email@gmail.com

♥ ♥ 


12 comments :

  1. I've been wanting both of these so bad!

    Follow for follow? just follow me and I'll follow back.

    Beautybydaisychain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same I waited for ages, I'm so glad I found them! Thanks for commenting x

      Delete
  2. These bombs look so amazing. I have not done a Lush haul in a minute. I will have to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You NEED to do one! Lush hauls are my favourite types of hauls! Thanks for commenting x

      Delete
  3. Wow it looks so amazing..Loved your blog.. Would you like to follow each other via fb, bloglovin and twitter?
    Do let me know <3 <3 <3
    http://glitzzngrace.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks :) and yeah sure I'll follow you in a bit! Thanks for commenting x

      Delete
  4. I love Lush!!! I've tried the experimenter and it's one of my favorites it's amazing! I also have intergalactic but haven't used it yet, I'm so excited to try it it looks gorgeous, love the photos! Xx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to use the Experimenter it looks so interesting with all the colours dotted around it! I think you will really like the intergalactic bath bomb it is actually one of my favourites mainly because of the colour it makes the water and all the glittery bits in it! Thanks for commenting :) x

      Delete
  5. These both look so good! The intergalactic one looks amazing in the water :) I need them to come to the Lush store near me! xx
    Chasing Belle 23

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they do start selling them in your Lush store because they are AMAZING! Thanks for commenting x

      Delete
  6. I've been working for Lush for a year and all the staff in our shop are obsessed too! The Experimenter reminds me a bit more of bonfire night than Christmas; it starts of quite sweet smelling like toffee apples or candy floss and then goes slightly smokier as it gets closer to the centre. It'd be cool to hear your thoughts once you've used it :) x
    hannahcarlisle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! You're so lucky to work there! and oh right now I know this it gives me even more of a reason to use it now, thanks for telling me! And yes I was thinking of writing a mini review/update to this, thanks for commenting :) x

      Delete