Sunday 10 May 2015

Brainwavz S1 review




Hey everyone, Brainwavz recently sent me some earphones to review and they are AMAZING! Unlike other earphones these ones almost completely block out the outside sounds which is super good if you're walking in a crowded place, reading your favourite magazine or going on a long car journey and want to listen to your own music. These earphones are also good as they don't let out any sound either meaning you won't get any funny looks when you're walking about!

Another thing I really like is that they come with this little case which you can just slip into your bag or pocket and when you're finished listening to music you can easily wrap up the earphones and put them in this little case. One of the things I find really annoying about other earphones is that they end up creating knots and getting in massive tangles however so far this has not even happened once!











Have you ever just put your earphones in and then they just slip out of your ear every two second or they are just super uncomfortable making listening to music really unenjoyable? Luckily these earphones come with multiple little buds which you can swap and change. As well as this to enhance the way you hear the music there are different shaped buds (at least thats what I think they're called) which is really helpful!

It also comes with a plug so if you are on an aeroplane you can plug them in too as well as this you get a pair of memory foam buds which make it even more comfortable than what it already is! Brainwavz defiantly thought about pretty much everything here!

Buy these amazing earphones here!




Thanks for reading 
From Megan x




Twitter | Facebook Bloglovin'  | Email ~ megaaanii.email@gmail.com



*This product was sent to me. Click here for more information about products that get sent to me.

♥ ♥ 







4 comments :

  1. Those headphones sound amazing! I love that they memory foam plugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The memory foam buds are amazing before I used them I thought they were a little bit weird but now I absolutely love them!
      Thanks for commenting :)
      From Megan x

      Delete
  2. When first saw the first picture I thought it was a hairdryer haha, I have tiny ears so I like the range of ear pieces
    bubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha they have got a pretty weird shape but I suppose thats what makes it unique and great for listening to music!
      Thanks for commenting :)
      From Megan x

      Delete