Sunday 17 May 2015

Instanatural Scar Gel review

Hey everyone! A few weeks ago Instanatural kindly sent me their Scar Gel to try & review and I think it's AMAZING!






This gel is great for me as I scar super easily and at the moment the worst scar I have is the one on my knee from last year when I decided it would be a good idea to go on a giant hamster wheel, lined with old carpet, at a fairground...with shorts on. Obviously it wasn't and I got super bad carpet burn that left me with a scar. 

The gel contains Green tea to strengthen the skin as well as moisturising the scar as it gets better. It is designed to soften the texture and the colour of scars as well as reducing the scars appearance. To make the process of healing even faster the gel contains a natural protein called Epidermal growth factor.

~ How to use ~ 




Squirt a few drops of the gel onto the back of your hand or in the palm of your hand then rub onto the scar.

Repeat this every night until you are satisfied with the results!

I really liked that the gel looked really natural and didn't look like it had been put through loads of processes. One of the only things I didn't really like was that it smelt strongly of brown sugar. I've been using this gel every night for a week now and my scar has almost disappeared and it's slowly starting to blend into the rest of my skin.




Another thing I like about this product is the size of the bottle as it's quite small so it is easy to put in your bag if you're going out somewhere over night it won't take up a lot of room.

You can buy the Instanatural Scar Gel here or to view the rest of Instanaturals product visit their website here.


Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed!

From Megan x


Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin'  | Email ~ megaaanii.email@gmail.com



*This product was sent to me. Click here for more information about products that get sent to me.

♥ ♥ 



5 comments :

  1. great review. I still have some scars on my legs from when I was younger, might give this product a try! would love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Hope you do buy it, it's such a good product!
      Yeah sure I'll defiantly have a look at your blog!
      From Megan x

      Delete
  2. Sounds really cool! great review xx

    ReplyDelete