Wednesday 15 April 2015

Spring is here!


Hey everyone! I thought today I would share a few of my photos that I took the other week! Enjoy reading :)

Last week was the Easter Holidays and the weather was AMAZING so me, my Mum and Sister went for a few walks to our local park and I decided to take some photos of some of the things that I saw on my walk!




I love this photo I think it's because of the flowers and how they remind me of nice sunny weather.



I also saw this butterfly as it reminds me of a butterfly that hibernates in my room every winter, well for the past 2 years. 









As you can probably tell there were quite a few ducks/ducklings at the place I went to. When I saw them I sat down on the grass for quite a while taking pictures of them they even came right up on the sandy/stoney bit where I was sitting!


And thats all I took! Well actually I took quite a bit more but they were either too blurry or not that good. Thanks for reading/looking sorry its not the wordiest post I just really wanted to share these pictures with you!

From Megan x




Twitter | Facebook Bloglovin'  | Email ~ megaaanii.email@gmail.com




♥ ♥ 


14 comments :

  1. that butterfly is gorgeous! happy spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, still snow where I live but hopefully I will be able to take photos like yours very soon! xo

    http://livinglifewithsarahlillian.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted it to snow for the whole of winter unfortunately it snowed a tiny bit :( & I can't wait to see them when you do :)
      Thanks for commenting
      From Megan x

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos! The ducklings are so cute :)

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful pictures, you're very talented!
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos. I am thrilled it is finally spring.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And so am I the weather has been amazing for the past week!
      From Megan x

      Delete
  6. The ducklings are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I know I'm so glad I managed to get some pictures of them!
      From Megan x

      Delete
  7. Spring is defo here, especially in the UK I think about yesterday it reached 25 degrees. That was amazing for London! I can finally see why so many Americans rave about the sun but also hate it as well haha Im not that used to it

    Ambra xo | fridaysarefab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never knew how much I missed the sun haha! & same when the sun is out and it's really hot I always complain but when it's cold and horrible I complain as well!

      From Megan x

      Delete