Sunday 26 June 2016

June Hauls

This month I have seemed to have bought a lot more items of clothing than usual! Although, I guess I do have a good excuse since I'm now going to be staying at home until September as all my exams have now finished. Whilst thinking about everything I have bought this month, there has definitely been a favourite shop throughout the month of June. 



Photos taken by: Emma Roberts (www.emm-zie.blogspot.co.uk)




In past years I wouldn't have even bothered looking at this dress (in fact any dress) but this is one of the nicest, most simplest dress I have seen in ages! At the moment I've really been trying to buy some more bardot tops, but I feel like many of them just cling to every inch of skin on me. So when I found this at the back of the rail in NewLook I was so happy! I love the way this dress just seems to hang nicely instead of being puffy or skin tight. The colours are also perfect for summer, even if the weather isn't as sunny as we all hope for, it just seems to brighten up my day no matter what is happening outside! 





NewLook Blue button front denim A-line skirt - £14.99
Ok, so I am kind of cheating with this one, this skirt was actually bought in May (huge shocker, I know) but I feel like I just need to include this because it's literally the BEST. Even though it's denim it has the softest feel to it ever! It's not like a really rough material but it isn't some cheap stretchy material either, plus I think the buttons on the front add that extra special touch to it. 





Aaaaand... that is what I bought in the month of June! Hope you enjoyed reading, if you do want to look at any of the products just give the captions a click and voila, you will be directed to that page! 
















Even though I'm not a dress person, it's starting to seem like I am, trust me, these are the only two I have! For me, this dress brought back some memories of when I had this amazing polo shirt (OK, it wasn't that amazing). This is actually from their 'conscious' range which means as well as being a great dress it is also good for the environment too. It is also perfect for the British 'summer' as it is made from the type of material that is great for the days when it isn't cold, but not boiling hot either. I also love the length of this dress and how it doesn't highlight anything that you don't want people to see. 




H&M Jersey top - £7.99

If you haven't guessed already then yes, I am trying to stock up on my stripe collection! Before April I owned nothing stripes, but now my wardrobe is pretty much full of them! Both my mum and I really love the cut of this top as it doesn't just stop it has got kind of a curve to it which just makes it feel a lot better to wear than other shirts. It's also quite light too, so it makes it perfect for travelling, in case you might need a spare top! 



H&M Cropped T-shirt - £7.99

Of course a haul would not be complete without a little cropped tee with a phrase printed on it! I actually saw this when it first came out and I really really wanted it, but as I have a memory like a goldfish I never went back to re-buy it. So when I saw it online, I completely fell in love with it again. For some reason I got it in my head that it would be made out of some stretchy, almost see through material that I cannot stand, but in actual fact it's made out of a really nice semi-thick material. I goes perfectly with my new high waisted ripped jeans too! 




H&M high waisted ripped jeans - £19.99

Sorry this one isn't linked - they've been taken off the website! So far, these have been mine favourite item of clothing out of the whole order! However, there is a slight problem of the flies constantly falling down because the zipper broke, but that was easily fixed! Usually I'm put off by wearing jeans if I can't snuggle up on the sofa, but these are literally the most comfiest pair of jeans I've ever owned! I'm pretty sure I could go jogging in these - but lets not try that! They also have frayed ankles which I think just gives these jeans so much character, although, having a puppy in the house whilst wearing these jeans do not mix!










2 comments :

  1. I always love new clothes but I am trying to hard to save money! H&M is definitely my favourite place to pick up bargains though!
    www.wanderfreeblog.wordpress.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their clothes are just amazing too! I love shopping in there it's one of my favourite shops, if you couldn't guess that from my post!

      Delete