Saturday 23 January 2016

The best milkshakes ever

I know this is mainly a beauty/fashion blog but I just couldn't resist sharing this amazing recipe for the best milkshakes ever! Just before I start, I would like to mention anything that will be used is dairy free (the milk and the ice cream) although you can just change them if you want. Enjoy reading!



Ingredients:
4 large scoops of Ice cream
150ml of milk
4 teaspoons of your favourite flavoured milkshake powder (#teambanana)
2 teaspoons of sugar *optional



Once you have gathered all your ingredients grab a mixing bowl and place all the ice cream in it. With a fork (trust me it is easier than using a spoon) mix the ice cream into a goo like paste. This always brings back them memories of having races with my sister of who could get the ice cream runniest! After this tip in all of the milk and stir into the ice cream, this doesn't take too long, till it gets to a nice consistency and isn't too lumpy.  Afterwards place everything else into the mix and stir - although not for very long or your ice cream will get a bit too warm! Of course I’ve explained that the long way as you could simply just chuck everything into a blender!  But I think my way is a lot more fun! Make sure you have your favourite cup (or even a fancy milkshake glass) at the ready and pour the mix into it. If you wanted you could probably add some whipped cream on top although I haven't tried that yet and of course don’t forget to add the straw! I think this is perfect for them days were you just want to treat your self or if you have a friend round and want to quickly make something super tasty!


Hope you enjoyed reading!
From Megan x






4 comments :

  1. Yum! I really want to try this out! x

    Cait // beyondthebeautybag.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you find this recipe just as tasty as I do! x

      Delete
  2. I am doing this very often. I love it.
    http://www.glaringwaves.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love making these milkshakes so much, I think it's becoming a regular habit.. oops! x

      Delete