Sunday 31 January 2016

A perfect conditioner

Hey everyone! So it has been quite a while since I last did a review (over two months ... oops!) so I decided just to sit down and type up a review of my newest, but definitely one of my favourite conditioners ever! The search for a new conditioner came about when I realised just how awful and dry my split ends had started to look and feel. I'm not even kidding they were the worst they had been in a long time! I think this is mainly because of me being a little fuss pot over the fact that I have to be completely happy with my hair before I even start to think about stepping out the door in the mornings. As for that, my hair is constantly being straightened, as it is far easier to manage that way and to be honest I don't use heat protection because I'm a very forgetful person! Although, I don't ever use my hair dryer anymore so I think I might use that as an excuse to say that it isn't as bad as if I was to use my hair dryer!



As usual I took a very very long time picking a conditioner to buy because I always really want to make sure I pick the right one  and not end up with a product that I hate. After picking up and putting down a lot of different bottles, my Mum picked this one up and it had everything I wanted! It was the Garnier Ultimate Blends Weightless Nourisher Conditioner that makes hair look healthy and easier to brush. I also picked up Tresemme Keratin Smooth shampoo which basically restores hair and reduces frizz too - super helpful! However, I might just do a separate post for the shampoo because I'm guessing you are here to read about the conditioner.

Although the conditioner has not got a strong smell, which is something I usually look for in hair products, it works wonders on my hair. Even from the first wash my hair just looked incredible and as though I hadn't been making it go through hell the past month or so. When I read the front of the bottle, I instantly knew that it was going to be amazing as it said that the conditioner had olive oil in and in the past I have literally sat there for hours watching YouTube videos on how to repair damaged hair and olive oil has always been something that has popped up. Even though it contains oil it really doesn't weigh my hair down or leave it greasy and horrible like most other conditioners which is something I love so much about this, as it means I don't have to worry about it getting near my roots. The bottle is also super big, compared to other conditioner bottles, which is a good thing since I love it so much and it means it wont run out anytime soon! I don't actually think there is anything that I don't like about this product which is definitely a first for me and conditioner, in fact for most hair product really! Overall I love this conditioner and would really recommend this for every hair type wether you have frizzy hair, straight hair, damaged hair. I think this product is definitely worthy of a re-purchase because it is just so good as it does everything it says it does and a bit more to be honest! Hope you enjoyed reading, what hair products have you been loving recently?


From Megan x


2 comments :

  1. There's no better feeling when you find a perfect conditioner, really.
    http://www.glaringwaves.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, I've now found the perfect one for me and I couldn't be more happier with it! x

      Delete