Sunday 29 November 2015

L'Oreal Infallible 24 Hour Matte foundation review



From about the middle of October I had been searching for a new foundation as my Urban Decay Naked foundation was slowly starting to run out and is now completely gone *cries*. Usually when I buy a foundation I have a pretty good idea what I want but this time it was so much harder because I really wanted one that was as good as my last one but cheaper, I should have probably known that I wouldn't find one! However after seeing many adverts on TV and walking past it endless of times whilst shopping, I decided to go with L'Oreal Paris's Infallible 24 Hour Matte foundation. L'Oreal Paris isn't a brand I usually go with, in fact, I think this was my first ever purchase with them!

What I thought of it
Coverage: 
Easiness to apply: 
Feel on skin once blended: 


Although the foundation promises very high coverage I have to disagree on this, I'd say it's more of a medium coverage more than anything because it lasts around 8 hours so when I go out after school I usually find myself wishing I put a bit more on before I left. Even though I don't think it lasts as long as the packaging says it does, it doesn't takeaway the fact that it feels AMAZING once I've blended it in to my face. The blending process takes a while as the consistency of the foundation is quite thick and difficult to work into my face but it's all worth it in the end. I find that it really smooths out my skin as well as giving a good healthy glow. The packaging also says that it's a matte foundation which is true but it's not super matte so it doesn't look cakey. 


I really like that they have little diagrams on the back of the tube because I find it really helpful as usually it takes me a few days to work out which way is best to apply it. The small checkboxes are really helpful too as it makes it easier for me next time I go and buy this again, which will definitely happen when this one runs out! After putting a bit of foundation on the back of my hand, I use my Real Techniques sponge, which by the way is in an appalling state right now because I think after a while it needs replacing, then I rub it in for a few minutes in circular motions. If you would like any more information on this or would like to buy the L'Oreal Infallible 24 Hour Matte foundation click here. This is definitely a foundation I would buy again as it is cheaper alternative to other foundations and is alright for everyday use. 

Thanks for reading! 
From Megan x



4 comments :

  1. It sounds like a pretty decent foundation. Been meaning to give it a try! Thanks for the review :)

    www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do it's such a good foundation to use! :)

      Delete
  2. I just done a review on my blog too ! I like this foundation a lot :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I'll go and check that out now! And so do I it's definitely a favourite of mine :)

      Delete