Sunday 25 October 2015

Another day spent shopping




Hey everyone! This week's post is going to be a mini haul of what I bought yesterday when I went shopping... again! Hope you enjoy reading, all the links to where you can buy anything mentioned will be posted at the end of the post. 

The first shop I went in was New Look, I actually haven't been in there for a while so I was very happy to finally get a look at their wintery range. As usual they had deals on their hair accessories and jewellery which was a massive help. Since I have to put my hair up for school lately I've not been wanting to spend as much time on it so just to make it look a little less plain I bought these three scrunchies. As it was a 'buy one get one free' offer I also picked up some really simple earrings. I really love how plain yet stylish they look and are a perfect match for most outfits I have.


Next I went into Primark, another shop I don't really go in a lot any more however, I have heard they sell really Autumnal/Wintery clothes for good prices. I did have a quick look around tops but it seemed as though everyone wanted a peek at their clothing so I moved on to look at their accessories for the colder weather. I found this super fluffy and soft hat which I cannot wait to wear out and about! My favourite thing about it is the red colouring of it because it just reminds me of Autumn so much. The next thing I bought in Primark was a pack of white, glittery nails. I couldn't decide whether to buy the blue nails with white snowflakes on or these but eventually, after going back over and over again, I decided on these because if I do decide to wear them now (which is very, very likely!) it won't look as weird as those with snowflakes on them.

It's soooo fluffy!

After some while window shopping and looking in a few more shops my sister and I went into Clintons as they have quite a big collection of Yankee Candles in there. My friend told me that they have a lot of new Christmas stock out and most of them smell amazing so I just couldn't resist any more. It took me a while but I finally found my favourite one out of them all which is 'Christmas Cookie'. It has quite a sweet scent which is surprising as I usually go for more citrus or fresh types of smells, I also bought it in a sample size because I don't actually burn candles a lot, I just prefer to leave the lid off so I wouldn't be able to finish it too quickly.




Lastly I went into Lush, even though I promised myself I wouldn't even look in there I still ended up buying two new bath bombs. I think they had some new ones in there as I had never seen some of them before, especially the first one I picked up which is called 'Yog Nog'. Like the candle I picked up it's a sweet scent (maybe I do prefer sweeter smells after all!?) although when I smelt it at first it did have a slightly spicy scent to it but that slowly faded into a smell like toffee apples which I LOVE! Secondly I bought a 'bubbleroon' which is one of Lush's bubble bars, I bought it in the scent 'Rose Jam' which again is a sweet smell and one for a cosy, girly day in.



And thats about it apart from the Burger King I ate after a busy morning of shopping, haha! Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed
From Megan x


Where to buy
Earrings*
Hat*
Nails*





2 comments :

  1. I am loving all apart the nail as I don't like fake one but never the less a great haul! Loving the earrings and the hat :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://msadventuresinlondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love fake nails but only because I'm lazy and hate painting my own nails! Thanks :) x

      Delete