Saturday 19 September 2015

Maple Holistics face mask review

Hey everyone! This week I'd thought that I would tell you about Maple Holistics Dead Sea Mud Mask. Hope you enjoy reading!



Theres no better way to wind down from the day, than with a face mask it has to be one of my favourite things to do when ever I have had a busy day and just need to spend a bit of 'me time', because who doesn't like home pamper days! As you have probably read this face mask contains dead sea which is extremely beneficial to skin because of the high levels of salt and minerals in it. The face mask is actually made up of 32% dead sea which means you're definitely going to experience all the benefits of what the dead sea can do for your skin. Another skin loving product that is in here is German Chamomileb (I had never heard of this before) which helps reduce stress, nerves and redness in the skin. This face mask also includes ingredients such as;

Lavender: Allows the mud to be used to its best for your skin
Green Myrtle: Helps with oily skin 
Clary Sage: Creates the calming scents that are infused through out the mask

When I first saw the face mask on the website I thought it was either going to be the tiniest pot ever or only filled up half way but it's actually neither of those. However I couldn't have been more wrong as the pot it came in is actually a reasonable size as well as being full to the very top! Which is something I really like from a brand because there's nothing worse than having to be unbelievably careful about how much you use so it doesn't run out.




I could hardly wait to use this as soon as I got it so after waiting just 1 day I couldn't resist any longer, off came the make up and on went the mud mask, it was heavenly! Usually the worst part of a face mask is applying it however I think I have finally found one that I like putting on as it was exactly the right consistency. At first it felt a tiny bit un-comftable as it was tightening against my face quite fast but it just meant it was doing what it's meant to I'm guessing. After attempting to scare the rest of my family (if you haven't done this before you seriously need to) and watching a bit of YouTube it was finally time to take it off. With a bit of hot water and some soap to finish off it was completely off leaving me with the smoothest skin ever! After, I just applied a tiny bit of moisturiser which is just something I like to do to finish everything off.

Overall I loved this product it's honestly one of the best face masks I  have ever used, after it brought out all my spots (which usually tells me its a good product because its managed to bring them out, where as they would have stayed there for another week or so) my skin looked glowy and clear with no blemishes or anything! 

To view this product click here or to go to Maple Holistics website and view all their products click here.


From Megan x

10 comments :

  1. Love the post gal!! Sounds really really cool and I'm glad you enjoyed the facemask lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maple Holistics sent me some products too! I chose the clay mask and the serum. I love both of the products! after reading this I think I'm going to be ordering this mask too! -xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen a lot of posts recently, have you put one up yet? It was a hard choice between this mask and the clay one and I hope you do order this one its amazing! xx

      Delete
  3. I love using Pantene Pro V and Dove shampoo and conditioners. My go to hair product is Dove dry shampoo and I follow you on Twitter as @amyorvin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Doves products their amazing! Thanks for commenting x

      Delete
  4. This mask sounds amazing!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love herbal essences. And i use corn starch as a dry shampoo sub. so much cheaper!

    - Judith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same Herbal essences is one of the best out there and I have never ever thought of that before I might have to try it soon! Thanks for commenting x

      Delete