Wednesday 29 April 2015

3 nail polishes you must try

Hey everyone! Last week I got sent these 3 amazing nail polishes from Nail HQ. I'm not the biggest nail polish fan - simply because I never have the patience to just sit there and wait for them to dry properly then they end up looking horrible and tacky. However these have completely changed my mind about painting nails, all 3 nail polishes dry super quick and are defiantly worth the money. 




The first nail polish I tried was the Base Coat this is designed for long wear which I find really good because after spending the time painting your nails then waiting for them to dry only to find your self a week later having to remove the nail polish because it didn't last. I really liked that this nail polish had a rubberised texture and that it is also anti stain so when you put another colour on top it won't stain your nails that colour. Another thing I found really good about the base coat was it dried a bit sticky so it would be easier to apply the next layer of nail polish!

How to apply 

Make sure you have super clean nails before you start 
then apply one coat to your nails.








I then went to try the Gel top coat which gives you an extra glossy finish as well as being anti chip too! I really like that this nail polish leaves a super glossy finish making it look like you have just been to get your nails done and had them under a UV lamp! One feature that I love about this product is has optical brightness which makes it even glossier!

How to apply

Apply one coat over natural nails or over your favourite nail colour. 
Although for best results apply a second layer as well.








The third nail polish is a ridge filler and until last week I had never heard of it before! This nail polish is made to help damaged, weak or thin nails. It helps revitalises the nail by moisturising and conditioning the nail as well as this it promotes nail growth and improves the wear of the nail enamel.

I didn't actually get the use this however my mum tried it and like me she doesn't really like to wear nail polish but she actually really liked to wear this. When you apply it, it has a pink tint however once it is dry it turns transparent, so if you're like me and go to a school where wearing nail polish is banned but your nails aren't in good condition you can probably get away with this!

How to apply

Apply one coat onto clean nails.






Over all I really enjoyed these 3 nail polishes and I defiantly think they are worth your money! Although there was one downside to these, the top coat and the base coat look exactly the same so it can get a bit confusing! But that's only a small problem and it doesn't change my mind about how good these 3 products are!

Follow Nail HQ on Twitter @NailHQ!


You can buy these products here:

Tesco (in store only)
Bodycare (in store only)
Fragrance direct
Nail HQ website
Superdrug
Sonivogue
Farleyco
Amazon




Thanks for reading! 
From Megan x




Twitter | Facebook Bloglovin'  | Email ~ megaaanii.email@gmail.com

*This product was sent to me. Click here for more.



♥ ♥ 







No comments :

Post a Comment