Friday 7 November 2014

L'Oreal Paris shampoo & conditioner review


The name of this shampoo is actually L'Oreal Paris Elvive Nourish and shimmer Highlights shampoo & conditioner but lets face it that would have been an extremely long title. As I said I would do a review on this I have, so enjoy reading!
When using the shampoo and conditioner



 Usually when I go shopping I come home with anything but  shampoo/conditioner like last time when I came home with  the Umberto Giannini Skinny curls product but this time I  came home with exactly what I left the house  wanting.  Since I have dip dyed hair (That has faded quite a  bit) I needed a shampoo & conditioner that would bring  out the blonde in my hair Although this is a  shampoo/conditioner that focuses on highlighted hair I  thought it would still work on my hair and...IT DID! Even  better than my other shampoo that is especially made for  blonde dip dyed hair. 



To be fair this was taken on a particularly bad hair day
and a cloudy one too!

This shampoo/conditioner smells A-M-A-Z-I-N-G I usually spend ages in the shampoo aisle just picking up shampoo bottles and smelling them (Please tell me you do this too) then when i find the smell I like which is usually coconut look at the bottle to see what it does for your hair then realise its not for me. However this time I just looked at the offer (£1.99) then looked at what it does but I forgot to smell it, luckily for me it smells delicious. 




What I did


Rinsed my hair with nice warm water
Put some shampoo on my hand and made my hair all foamy 
Washed it out
Put conditioner on the hair below my ears
Waited 3-5 minutes (It felt like forever!)
Washed it out
and dried it
ta-daaaa!

Basically I just told you how to wash your hair normally     ~ I'm so clever  -.-




L'Oreal Paris  Elvive Highlights
shampoo
Tesco £1.99  (It was on offer)




L'Oreal Paris  Elvive Highlights 
conditioner
Tesco £1.99  (It was on offer)






* * *


Sorry if the picture when I have used the shampoo appear grainy it doesn't look like it on my computer
however when I go on my schools computer it looks a lot sharper than it should be.




3 comments :

  1. Hey!

    Just popping by to say that I nominated you for a Liebster Award!

    Have fun filling it in :)

    http://nawaxiuke.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/the-liebster-award.html

    Ruta x

    http://nawaxiuke.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Thanks however as it is optional I have chosen not to take part but thankyou so much! From Megan x

      Delete
  2. L'Oreal is a variant of the original company name, Auréale, likely derived from the Old French aureole, from the Medieval Latin aureola, from the Latin aureolus "made of gold, golden; adorned, covered, or decorated with gold, gilded; of the color gold, golden; golden, beautiful, splendid, magnificent, excellent".
    Loreal Paris ELVIVE Products In Pakistan

    ReplyDelete