Thursday 30 October 2014

What I bought


For once I left the house wanting shampoo and conditioner and came home with shampoo and conditioner! For the past few weeks I have been trying to find a new shampoo & conditioner that actually does what it says. Every time I have either come home with some useless hair product that didn't really work or I have come home with nothing but today I came home with what I wanted! And it smells A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I will do a review after I've used it.








I also got a magazine too that came with eyeliner, fake eyelashes and some simple face wipes. However the eyelashes wasn't so great and didn't really stick :(   But the face wipes were the best as they were silky soft and didn't affect my skin! The magazine also came with eyeliner and I am absolutely rubbish at putting on eyeliner however I tried it out and it actually made my eyes look sooooo nice although the brush dried out super quick so it was a bit annoying having to keep putting the brush in the pot to get more.









Once again I found myself oogling (looking) at shoes in New look. Since my school shoes had already broke I decided to buy some more. So I tried them on, looked at the price which was £24.00, went to the checkout to find out that they were on offer and were actually £11.00. I was so so so happy and that is one of the reasons why I love New look it's always full of surprises!




Hope you enjoyed reading
I will do some reviews of some of the products soon!



2 comments :

  1. Hey, im a hairdresser and i really reccomend the brand Redken, they have brilliant hair products for lots of different hair types. Stick to what works for your hair but its definatly worth trying :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou I will definitely look out for it! :) x

      Delete