Saturday 26 March 2016

OOTD: Sporting the basics


This week I’d thought I would share with you what I’m currently wearing at the moment to go spinning, just because when I first went I didn’t really have a clue what to wear. Of course, there are probably going to be much funkier outfits you could wear, however, I thought it would be nice just to share what types of clothes I wear! Looking through the pictures, it may as well be an advert for F&F, but trust me it’s just because they have good sports wear at the right price!




F&F plain black t-shirt - I have found that this is the most comfiest shirt to wear when I go spinning. When I first went I just wore my school P.E shirt, which is made out of material made for sport but I also noticed it just clings to me and it traps the heat, which just made everything harder. The other week, I decided to wear my plain black t-shirt from Tesco just to see if it helped or not and oh my, it couldn’t have been any better! Not once did it cling to me and for once, I felt super comfortable! 

F&F 3/4 length sport leggings - Okay, they are basically pedal pushers, as I've been told! But they are perfect for spinning, since they are just plain black and really comfy! They are really light weight too and don’t make my bag look like a second home, as when I’m walking there, sometimes it gets a bit cold so I like to change into them once I arrive. 

F&F grey trainers - These are the comfiest little shoes ever! I also love the colour of them, recently grey has slowly but surely been slipping into my wardrobe and I can’t get enough of it (well, ok, I only have 5 pieces of grey clothing at most but still!) These shoes are perfect for beginners, like myself, as they are really light and springy compared to what I first started out with. Up until February I was wearing my pretty rank converse shoes that really hurt from where I was putting my feet in the pedals however, these are thicker so I never feel the pedals underneath my feet. 

NewLook grey hoodie - Okay, what did I tell you!? I have been going all out on the greys recently and the comfy stuff too. I think this definitely has to go up there with one of the most comfiest hoodies I have owned because it is super soft and warm! I didn’t actually buy this for sports but you know how it is, you decide it’s cold out and grab the first jumper you see. I also see a lot of people only take their jumpers off mid-way through the session, so, if you want to do that I wouldn’t suggest this one but if it’s just for getting to and from the place then it is perfect! 

NewLook grey bag - This is the last grey thing, I promise! I actually bought this for school use, however, sometimes this comes in handy when I have to take my 3/4 lengths to get changed into, or if I want to take an apple to munch on after the lesson. Although, in the picture it may look a bit worn down I think that’s only because I use it for school everyday and these things aren’t made to last forever! 

Aaaand… that’s about it. Unfortunately I don’t actually have a water bottle but a plastic one is just fine because I don’t drink a lot of my water throughout the lesson, instead I just drink it all at the end! If anyone has any suggestions on what I should add to my little collection then feel free to comment because I am always looking for suggestions! 

Thanks for reading! 
From Megan x


2 comments :

  1. Loving all of these basic pieces, especially the sneakers! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete