Thursday 11 February 2016

All that sparkles

A few weeks ago Gemporia contacted me and asked if I could write a little post for them on an item of jewellery you can buy from their website. So todays post is going to be a little gift idea for a Valentines/birthday present, for either someone special or for you if you want to treat yourself to something nice. Hope you enjoy reading!



As it is nearly Valentines day I did choose something to do with the theme of the days colour scheme - I decided to choose a little bracelet with a red gem in the middle of the chain and I really liked the plain and simple design of this bracelet, meaning it would go with anything. One thing that I really liked is that every gem they sell is sourced from different parts of the world and nothing is fake either which is good as no one wants to waste their money on something that they could have bought for a fraction of the price. Usually when I look for jewellery I look for something that is minimalistic and doesn't stand out much because I've never really been a person that goes all out with the necklaces, bracelets and rings etc...

When the bracelet got came through the post, the first thing I immediately loved about the it was the deep, dark red of the little gem placed in the middle of it. I also noticed how small the bracelet actually was compared to how I imagined it but I think that just makes it all the better! The little pocket it came in was also so cute and I love that they put that extra touch to it as there are so many other companies that probably don't even to stop to think about that!


To put it on was a bit of a struggle because I'm not an expert in jewellery, my hand was bending in a different shapes and sizes just to wriggle it on. As I later found out, there are little clasps that you can pull up and down to tighten/loosen it (wow, I'm so clever). The bracelet is made from sterling silver and is from Gemporias Exclusive collection. The little gem is a Rajasthan Garnet from India and is the stone colour for January (I'm so jealous of anyone born in January right now, although, the April one isn't too bad, I suppose!) Like all of Gemporias gems, nothing about it is fake and the price is perfect.

If you would like to look at Gemporias website just click here. They sell almost any piece of jewellery you can think of, from bracelets to earrings and in almost any colour - there's something for everyone. Hope you enjoyed reading, if you would like anymore information on the Rajasthan Garnet bracelet just click here.



From Megan x 

8 comments :

  1. That's such a cute bracelet! It's so dainty, something I love in nice jewelry pieces. I have similar envy with birthstones, by the way! Mine is blue topaz, I always wish that it were a deeper colour like the sapphires or emeralds! Oh well!

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blue topaz sounds so nice though haha, I'd love that birthstone! x

      Delete
  2. Great choice! Such a lovely piece of jewellery :)

    Bex x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bracelet is so simple but so so pretty, I love it! The fact it's a birthstone makes it even better! xx

    acalculatedmess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! It's perfect just to wear everyday because of its plain and simple design :) x

      Delete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love dainty jewellery pieces like this!

    Charlie CP xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, it's beautiful and it doesn't cost too much either! x

      Delete