Tuesday 25 August 2015

Argan Secret - Luxury Travel Pack Review





 Hey everyone! Hope you are all having a great time and summer, I have just come back from my holiday so the photos will be up soon! Before my holiday I kindly got sent this Luxury Travel kit which came in very handy when I was on my holiday! The links to where you can buy this product is going to be listed at the end of the post, hope you enjoy reading :)

Firstly as you can probably guess by the title all of these products involve argan oil in some way or another (not the brush though). Before using this product I didn't really know what argan oil is used for so after googling what argan oil does for your hair this is what I came up with:

Argan oil is an oil that comes from the Moroccan argan tree. It can be used for both skin and hair, it can moisturise, condition and make hair softer as well as skin whilst fighting dandruff as well. 

Many people said that argan oil has also helped them tame frizzy hair and undo some of the damage caused by colouring as well as getting rid of split ends! Because its an oil obviously it probably will make your hair greasy however I will speak about how I dealt with this later on. Arian oil also promotes shine, gloss and growth within hair! 

Before leaving I had time to think of how I was actually going to use these products with out making my hair greasy and yucky, because who wants horrible hair on holiday!? I washed my hair with the shampoo and conditioner but only putting the conditioner on the ends of my hair (just like I usually do) After I put the argon oil onto my hair starting from roughly about my ear so nothing got really greasy. 

 Argan Oil





This is the first product I decided to use out of all of them because I knew I wouldn't be using that much on my holiday , and it was also quite a big bottle for an oil, so I could start using it before it was time to go. Like I said in the last paragraph the oil was only applied to the ends of my hair, after being patted with a towel, as my hair gets greasy easily so I wouldn't apply it to the roots!


As I found out when searching what argan oil can do to your hair, it can get rid of frizz and leave you with nice curls instead of looking like you have a poodle on your head! To do this I just applied the oil to my hair and stroked it downwards making sure most of it was covered (...thats the best way to describe it anyway). 


Hair Masque





This by far is my favourite thing that came in the pack! I had never used a hair masque before so when I used it I was slightly nervous that it wouldn't work or it would make my hair unbelievably greasy but it was the exact opposite and it made my hair look amazing! After applying it and washing it off my hair looked like it could have been from a shampoo ad, it was so shiny and soft whilst making my hair look un-damaged. This product is definitely something I would think about buying again as it made me feel great as well as making my hair look wonderful at the same time!





How to use


After shampooing your hair, get out the shower and apply this all over and leave for 15 - 20 minutes then rinse off.I didn't do this next bit but you probably could if you wanted - apply conditioner as normal then dry and style how you wish!




Shampoo and conditioner





Shampoo: This product is as good as any of the shampoo's I have brought before mainly because it washes my hair exactly how a shampoo should whilst leaving it smelling great as well as feeling good too.


Conditioner: Just like the shampoo this did everything that it said it would it made my hair soft and didn't make it greasy even when I managed to pluck up the courage to put it all over my hair  (...well actually I put it there by mistake and then carried on with it).


Like the oil and the masque they both smell incredible it reminded both me and my mum of Christmas which made me love them so much more than other shampoo's. The only thing that I would change about the bottles is they are both really really difficult to squeeze, I even had to use 2 hands at one point and quickly scoop it off my knees (now if thats not skills, I don't know what is!) 



Mini travel brush




This is such a good idea to put into a Travel kit since many others just give you the usual; shampoo, conditioner and maybe a dry shampoo but I found this more helpful because I could just pop it into my bag and it would be there if I needed it but if I didn't then its not a biggie because it didn't take up much room. I also like this because my hair is quite thick but this little brush gave the big ones a bit of a competition as it brushed through my hair so easily!



Over all I would highly recommend this kit especially the hair masque because that stuff works magic on your hair! 



♥ 

Where to buy


Travel kit

Oil
Shampoo 
Conditioner
Masque


...Or view more products here







Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed. These products were sent to me by a company however ALL opinions are my own, to find out more click here.

From Megan x



Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin'  | Email ~ megaaanii.email@gmail.com







♥ ♥ 



















No comments :

Post a Comment