Wednesday 22 July 2015

Proactiv+ Exfoliator and Hydrator review

Hey everyone! Hope you are having a great day, earlier on in the month I got sent these AMAZING products to review, I hope you enjoy reading and the links to where you can find these products will be listed at the end go the post.



I'm going to start with the smoothing exfoliator facial cleanser which I really like as it smells so fresh and unlike other facial cleansers doesn't smell strongly of chemicals and doesn't make your face feel sticky after you have applied it. 


I really love how even though this is a deep cleanser you can use this face wash daily and it isn't harsh on your skin. This face wash claims that it can fight acne/spot prone skin as well as fighting against blemishes plus it also removes make-up, unnecessary oil, dirt and other things that might be on your face. After using this product for only about 2 weeks I can already see a major difference and I'm even getting less spots than before which is soooo good! I also feel like when I use this product my face is left feeling radiant and fresh.




The other product I got was this Complexion Perfection Hydrator which you apply to your face after you have used the exfoliator. When I first used this I didn't really like the smell and thought it wasn't very nice however after using this for a while I have become used to the smell and now love it! 

This product is designed to soak up excess oil on the skin to help mattify and give it a smoother-looking appearance, minimise the appearance of pores, help reduce redness giving skin a smoother look as well as containing acne fighting salicylic acid to help clear up acne blemishes and prevent new ones from forming and is made with a skin brightening complex to help give the appearance of even skin tone and radiant-looking.




I use this face wash everyday mainly in the morning however if I actually do remember at night as well. Although the packaging is quite dull and boring looking these face washes definitely live up to what they say they do on the box.If you would like to find out more of their products here is the website where you can find great deals on their products, as well as this you can also find celebrities stories on how the products helped them with their skin too.

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed. These products were sent to me by a company however ALL opinions are my own, to find out more click here.









Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin'  | Email ~ megaaanii.email@gmail.com







♥ ♥ 


7 comments :

  1. I've always wanted to try Proative but never got round to it, I suffer from massive break outs from time to time and it sounds amazing. After reading this post I've already gone on and signed up! Just deciding which package to order! x



    www.missjosiana.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you got round to signing up for it! Hope you enjoy them as much as me :)
      Thanks for commenting
      From Megan x

      Delete
  2. This is so cool!! They sound like awesome products and I'm glad they're workin for ya! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having such problems with my skin at the moment, it won't stop breaking out so I am pretty much up for trying anything that may help - definitely going to pick these two up!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you get it and it works for you and your skin clears up soon!
      Thanks for commenting :)
      From Megan x

      Delete