Sunday 12 July 2015

Mini Holiday Haul




Hope everyone is having a great day! The weather has been amazing recently and it's definitely feeling like summer! Although, I'm currently sitting outside writing this post and I can see a massive black cloud floating over to where I am (Please don't rain!!!). As it says in the title today I'm going to show you some of the things I have been buying for when I go on holiday (29 more days! ... not like I'm counting or anything...) Hope you enjoy reading , all the links to where you can buy anything mentioned is at the end of the post.

Quite a lot of shops have so much choice of Bikinis' this year so the first item I have is this Blue Bikini which was bought quite a while ago from Matalan. I don't usually wear bikinis but as I'm on holiday and I really liked the colours and patterns I thought that it would be a good Idea plus I'll probably get a really good tan with it on!


I also got this white, black and gold swimsuit with an Aztec print from George (Asda) which has a really weird design however I think it looks amazing and so different compared to other swimsuits that I've seen.
















Whilst in George I also got a pair of grey shorts with some lacy material on the inside of the pockets they are also super comfy and perfect for when you want walk to and from the beach or even if you just want to stay inside and relax in.










Although it's going to be hot in Greece and I'll probably be in the pool all day at some point I'm probably going to want to cover up and just relax whilst reading a magazine or book so the other month I bought this long white poncho which looks super summery and is perfect for lounging around in by the pool or when on the beach!





*I couldn't find these on the website however I did find something similar to each item :)




Thanks for reading!

Hope you enjoyed reading 
From Megan x







Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin'  | Email ~ megaaanii.email@gmail.com









♥ ♥ 


10 comments :

  1. Love your haul, the Aztec print is so gorgeous! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I hope you have a wonderful time on holiday. Those bathing suits are lovely and perfect for a holiday xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that swimming costume and those shorts!

    Beka. xo
    littleworldofbeka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I am absolutely in love with the swim suits and your blog xxx
    Fab Daisy 11 ~ http://fabdaisy11.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, it means so much to me that you said that about my blog :)
      From Megan x

      Delete