Sunday 14 June 2015

Urban Decay Naked Foundation review

Hey everyone! Like I said in my last post I have recently brought Urban Decays Naked Weightless Ultra definition Foundation when I went into the Urban Decay store in Covent Garden! All the links to where you can buy anything mentioned in this post is listed at the end of the post. Enjoy reading! 

When I went I knew that there was a good chance of me buying something in there as the day before I had been looking at their website and was instantly falling in love with most of their products. The only product of theirs that I had actually heard of was the Naked Eye Shadow Palette but as I'm not really a big fan of eyeshadow that wasn't really something I'd buy where as foundation is something I use on a daily basis.

After searching for quite a while we finally found the shop and it was AMAZING. It had walls decorated in sequins, make up stations and rows of foundations, mascaras, eyeliners pretty much every type of make up you could dream of! After looking at every single bit of make up there was (which probably felt like ages and ages for my Grandad and cousin) I eventually made up my mind that I was definitely going to buy the foundation no matter what. Luckily I picked up the right shade but just to make the lady did a skin match just to double check, the shade I got is 1.0 which is the second lightest shade to pick from. 



As soon as I got back, after showing everyone what I had just bought, I took all of my other make up on and applied this one. On the back of the bottle it says to shake the bottle before use it, I think this is to combine all the ingredients together. As I usually do I put the foundation on the back of my hand but unlike all my other foundations this is extremely runny so if you buy this remember to not tilt your hand too much when you're applying it. This foundation also has a really weird smell to it at first although thats not really important as it doesn't last and you can only smell it when it comes out the bottle.



I found that this foundation feels really light on the skin however still manages to cover any blemishes on your face. As well as this it brightens and creates a perfect soft glowing finish. On the side of the box it says that you should use Urban Decay Optical Blurring Brush however I like to use my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge although some times I find that just a normal foundation brush will do! Whilst being a great foundation it also contains an anti wrinkle peptide, anti-toxident green tea and lots of vitamins, it also is loaded with skin nourishing ingredients. 

Overall this is definitely the best foundation I've ever had by far. Even if it is quite pricey compared to what I usually buy. Although this was a treat so I will probably have to be super careful with it!






Where to buy: 







Hope you enjoyed reading

From Megan x





Twitter | Facebook Bloglovin'  | Email ~ megaaanii.email@gmail.com





♥ ♥ 




5 comments :

  1. This sounds so amazing and its great that its light on your skin but covers well. I can never seem to find a foundation that does both those things. Looks like I'll have to start saving to get this haha xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you get it! It's such a great product :) Thanks for commenting
      From Megan x

      Delete
  2. Sounds reallyyy cool!! And looks gorgeous! Glad you have this and it's workin for ya gurl!!!

    Have an amazing day and keep bein awesome xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks :) Hope you have a good day too!
      From Megan x

      Delete
    2. Not a problem lovely!! thanks so much gurl xoxo

      Delete