Tuesday 2 June 2015

Casmara Purifying facemask review









Have you ever just opened a products and went... WOW!? Well thats exactly what happened when I received this, at first I was a bit put off by the price of this product but as soon as it was opened I could totally see why but I'll tell you about what was inside later!

At first I thought the design was really weird for a facemask but then slowly it started to make sense... The lid is actually the pot where you put all the products in a mix it together with the spatular that is provided. So I thought that was a really clever and original idea. In this pot you actually get quite a few products and its not a little amount its probably enough for 2 people as I had quite a bit left over. 



~

What was included:

Powder - I really don't know what this was and to 
be honest it didn't smell the best.

Gel that you mix into the powder

Purifying serum which oxygenates your skin

Spatular - I used this to mix and apply the facial mask

Instructions

~



Before applying like the pot says I went onto their website and watched the video that tells you what to do although this didn't really help as it was in Spanish (thats a guess) but as it was a video I could just watch what the lady was doing.


~

What I did: 

Washed my face with the simple moisturising face wash then got a towel out as I'm quite a messy person and knowing me it would go everywhere! I also tied my hair up too.

I then applied a small amount of the serum and rubbed it into my face really well.

After doing that I got my pot (Well lid...) then mixed both the powder and the gel together the best I could.

By now it was a lot smoother but it was no where near like the one on the front of the pot  however it wouldn't get any smoother.

Using the spatular provided I applied it to my face making sure everything was covered (but my eyes, nose and lips).

I waited around 15 minutes (With cucumber slices on my eyes of course) then peeled it off and this was the bit that amazed me the most, it literally felt like a bouncy ball texture!!

Lastly I applied the rest of the serum and relaxed.

~

Overall I really enjoyed this product although I defiantly would have preferred the instructions to be in english too although they probably were I just didn't look that hard! As well as this it wasn't the most pleasant smell but I made my face feel sooo nice and fresh as it has algae in it which acts as softener and leaves you feeling refreshed!

Buy this product here or view the range here!


Price - £9.99 

(bit pricey but 100% worth it)



Thanks for reading

From Megan x





*This product was sent to me. Click here for more information about products that get sent to me.



♥ ♥ 










2 comments :

  1. Thanks for sharing, I am always looking for new face masks to try out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats okay! I hope you do try it. Thanks for commenting :)
      From Megan x

      Delete