Saturday 30 May 2015

So...? Couture fragrances

The other week I got asked to review So...? with attitudes new couture range and of course I said yes! I've always loved So...? With Attitude fragrances probably because of their cheap prices and their amazing range of scents. 





I think So...? have really improved their packaging recently especially with the perfume bottles as before they were really basic with hardly any colour but now they are beautiful ombred glass bottles which will add a splash of colour to your dressing table. As well as this I think their body spray bottles are designed perfectly to fit into your bag so you just want to freshen up through out the day.

This range is designed around major cities around the world; London, NewYork, Paris and Rio. The first scent I chose was Rio as it sounds really tropical which will cheer any rainy day up! This scent is supposed to reflect the vibrancy of the sun soaked city.





Top notes: Pineapple, Mango and Melon
Base notes: Hibiscus, Musk and Vanilla

The second scent I chose was the London body spray as I live in England and I really couldn't imagine what London as a scent would smell like. It is made to smell modern, feminine and distinctive.





Top notes: Grapefruit, Mandarine and apricot
Base notes: Sandalwood, Vanilla and Musk settle


Overall I really like these products and I think So...? have really done well with these fragrances. You can view/buy any of these products featured in this post here. Visit their website here.


Body spray - £1.99

Eau du Toilette - £9.99


Thanks for reading!

From Megan x





*This product was sent to me. Click here for more information about products that get sent to me.







♥ ♥ 



13 comments :

  1. These look great and so affordable!:) will need to check these out!! Thanks for sharing lovely xxxx

    www.kirstyjennifer.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! They even smell better than some more expensive fragrances!
      Thanks for commenting :)

      From Megan x

      Delete
  2. Oh wow they look really nice yet still really cheap! Definitely going to try these... I've got nothing to loose when it's so cheap!
    Aleeha xXx
    www.halesaaw.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you do try them! Thanks for commenting :)
      From Megan x

      Delete
  3. The Rio one is just lovely. They're so handy to carry everywhere with you! x

    http://the-dress-diaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I take mine pretty much everywhere with me it's definitely a must have in everyones bag!
      Thanks for commenting :)
      From Megan x

      Delete
  4. They're so cheap for lovely smelling scents! I used to love these when I was younger

    www.saltandchic.com // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still can't get over how nice they smell for how cheap they are!
      Thanks for commenting :)
      From Megan x

      Delete
  5. This is SUCH a great post gurl!!!! Love it and keep bein awesome!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much!
      From Megan x

      Delete
    2. No worries at all gal!! We should talk more! what's your email xx

      Delete
    3. Yeah we should! My email is: Megaaanii.email@gmail.com
      Hope to speak soon!
      From Megan x

      Delete
    4. Okay awesome! I'll email ya now gurlie xxx

      Delete