Saturday 22 November 2014

NYC mousse foundation review


Whenever I go into Superdrug or Boots I always see mousse foundations everywhere. I have aways wanted to try it but I have always just picked it up then put it down. However this time I decided to buy it and since it was NYC it was a cheap price so if I didn't like it I would have wasted a load of money.





Before I always thought you wouldn't get a lot and that the foundation might not be as fluffy after a few days but it is the exact opposite! When I was trying the tester in the shop I swear it was a lighter colour than it is in the pot and I was so annoyed when I got home and found out that it was a bit darker than what I had intended. But as I found out the foundation actually blends into your skin quite well, although it does look a bit cakey after you put it on so you have to rub it in really well (and when I say really well, I do mean really well!). This product also makes your skin so soft and gets rid of any blemishes you may have.




One of the downsides is that it doesn't last too long. It probably lasts 6 hours which is ok for going to school and back but then when you go out you then have to reapply it which will mean you are using quite a bit of product on your face. However this is a cheap product and I'm sure if you bought an more expensive product it would last longer.




Hope you enjoyed reading
from Megan x

   ♥ ♥    

No comments :

Post a Comment