Friday 31 July 2015

The nail cheat...



Hey everyone! As some of you may already know I HATE painting my nails simply because I don't have the patience or skills to be able to just sit there painting them knowing that they will probably just chip or look tacky later on. Recently I have been hearing quite a lot about these nail stickers (foil wraps) that can be easily applied and look wonderful at the same time.

So I thought it was time to grab a pack and see what all the fuss was about and yes, I can definitely see why everyone is loving these at the moment. Firstly they are super easy to put on although I'm not sure how easy they are to put on by yourself you might have to get a friend/family member to help as my Nan helped me. But as far as I can tell my Nan found them reasonably easy to apply. 

My second reason why they are so good to use is because you don't have to have super long nails to wear them. Although it probably does help if you do because then you can get more of the pattern as you can probably see some of the patterns on mine had to be cut off at weird points. But its up to you, I would have liked mine a tiny bit longer though.

The last reason why I like them so much is that they look AMAZING and are perfect if you're going out with friends or if it's summer (or christmas... just imagine what they will look like...) and you want to add a bit of glitz and glamour to your nails.



How to apply

Firstly make sure you have nice clean nails, then you want to grab a nail file and start shaping to what ever shape you want your nail to be. 
Once you have done that wash your hands and wait for your nails to dry, whilst you're waiting probably get your nail scissors and nail file at the ready.
Chose the right sized sticker (foil wrap) for your nail then stick on and cut excess off then file away till you're happy with the results, keep repeating till you're finished!

Now its time for the downsides of this product which actually is only two things but still, firstly the price; I'm not saying all nail foils are expensive however the ones I picked up cost me £5.50 which I think is actually quite expensive for some stickers that go on your nails, however they do look incredible! Secondly after just two days a few of them started to peel off them selves which was really annoying because it meant I had to take them all off. But I have figured away which you can probably minimise this happening and get multiple uses out of them and that is by buying false nails and applying them to the false nails, which is probably a better idea as you can get multiple uses out of them and get your moneys worth!






Where to buy

- - -

Here are some others that I found were just 
as cute but from other shops;


*The nail file isn't exactly the same because they don't list it on their website however I like this one as well


Over all I really enjoyed using these and I'm definitely going to be buying these again, maybe around Christmas time or Halloween as I think they will have some really good designs around that time of year!



Thanks for reading
From Megan x







Twitter | Facebook | Bloglovin'  | Email ~ megaaanii.email@gmail.com

♥ ♥ 







2 comments :

  1. Your nails look so cute!! I can never get mine to go quite right xx

    blondxzilla.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks :) I can't usually but since these are super easy to do and i got some help they turned out ok! Thanks for commenting!

      From
      Megan x

      Delete